Tired of clutter overrunning your life?
Are you on a mission to get organized and stay organized?
Clutter Keeper is here to help!
At Clutter Keeper, we’re on a mission to help the world be more productive through better organization.
To help you tackle the clutter in your home, we invite you to join us for our 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Home Organization Plan. This self-guided home organization plan is open to anyone and everyone, and you can join at any time.
Over the next month, the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Home Organization Plan will guide you through the spaces in your home that accumulate the most stuff and help you get your clutter under control.
Get ready to…
- Bring order to busy countertops, messy cabinets and disorganized areas of your home.
- Donate or discard unwanted clothes, old books, and other stuff you no longer need.
- Learn about some smart solutions to help address the toughest organizational challenges in your home.
- Uncover some clever tips and tricks to organize your home, store your stuff, and control your clutter.
Follow the plan
You’ll receive a copy of our printable checklist, along with a series of encouraging self-paced lessons throughout the challenge.
Before you begin the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Home Organization Plan, there are a few things you should know:
- We recommend dedicating 30 minutes each day to organizing your home. You’ll spend those 30 minutes cleaning, storing, donating and purging all of the stuff taking up your valuable space. If you aren’t sure where you can find 30 minutes to spare, start your day a little earlier than normal for the next month and tackle your clutter before the rest of the world is awake!
- You may see some items on the list and say, “There’s no way I can organize that in 30 minutes.” And that’s totally fine! The beauty of this challenge is that it’s yours to adjust to meet your needs. If a time-consuming task falls on a day that isn’t great for you, shuffle around the order of the next few tasks to fit your schedule a little better.
- Some items on the list may not apply to you. If you don’t have a garage to clean, a pantry to organize, or a craft table to clean up – skip it! Spend that time doubling down on another area of your home that needs attention. Odds are, it shouldn’t be too tricky to find something else to do.
- Know of a friend who is struggling with clutter issues of their own? Consider inviting them to join you in the 30 Day Conquer Your Clutter Home Organization Plan! While you’ll get plenty of helpful tips, tricks and words of encouragement in this course to keep you on track, there’s nothing quite as effective as an accountability partner. Alternately, consider chronicling your journey to organize your clutter on social media.
By the end of your 30 day plan, you’ll be well on your way to organizing the clutter throughout your home. Plus, you’ll be equipped with lots of great home organization hacks, tips, and tricks to help your family avoid sliding back into a life filled with uncontrolled clutter.