Conquer Your Closet Chaos Once and For All
Closets are notorious for being the most cramped and unorganized places in anyone’s house. And they keep getting worse. Once the closet is overfilled, it’s easy to be overwhelmed and just ignore the problem. But the longer you ignore it, the messier it will become.
Your closets should be places where you can pull out exactly what you need without being eaten alive by the junk. All it takes is a bit of hard work, the right tools, and knowing how to organize, which is exactly what you’ll get with the Clutter Keeper Tackle Your Closet Toolkit.
DID YOU KNOW? This fantastic digital toolkit is a bundle of 3 products:
- Crush Closet Chaos: The Essential Guide to Organizing Your Closets – our digital guide to closet organization.
- Closet Organization Labels – Beautifully designed printable labels to organize your closets and storage spaces. NOT SOLD SEPARATELY
- Closet Divider Hang Tags – Useful tags to divide clothes into separate categories on the hanging rods in your closets. NOT SOLD SEPARATELY
Frequently Asked Questions
The Tackle Your Closet Toolkit will help you to:
- Identify the five types of closets you should have in your home.
- Learn the 4 key steps to organize absolutely every closet in your home.
- Gain valuable tips for organizing your closets successfully including what to do with all your unwanted clothes and other items as well as how to sort and store your kids clothes.
- Discover ideas for maximizing your storage space so you can make better use of your closet space. It’s even got specific tips for organizing small closets.
- Create a regular routine to organize and rotate clothes and other items as the seasons change using the easy to follow checklists we provided so that your closets stay tidy for the long haul.
The Tackle Your Closet Toolkit is a bundle which includes:
1 E-BOOK DELIVERED DIGITALLY IN PDF FORMAT — You can instantly download the e-book to print at home or read on your favorite device.
Crush Closet Chaos will take you step-by-step through the process of organizing your closets. You’ll find some super helpful closet organization tips, hacks, and discover how to overcome your personal roadblocks.
2 SET OF PRINTABLE CLOSET ORGANIZATION LABELS DELIVERED DIGITALLY IN PDF FORMAT — you can instantly download the labels to organize your closet. NOT SOLD SEPARATELY
One set is designed for Avery 5294 circle labels and the other is designed for Avery 8163 rectangular labels.
1 TEMPLATE OF CLOSET DIVIDER HANG TAGS DELIVERED DIGITALLY IN PDF FORMAT — you can instantly download the hang tags to organize your closet. NOT SOLD SEPARATELY
Print at home on thick cardstock then wrap the hang tag around your closet rod wherever you wish to divide clothes into separate categories.
Once your payment has been received and processed, the file will immediately be available for instant download. If you have trouble accessing your instant download, please contact us.
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD, so you can print it at home. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. For best results, we recommend printing using the highest quality settings on your printer. You may also take the files to a local print shop or online printer.
Hooray! As soon as your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us along with links to all the files. If you don’t see it, please check your spam or promotions folder to see if it landed in there by mistake.
If you still can’t find it or if you made your purchase awhile ago, don’t worry. You can log into your account at any time to get all of the digital files:
- Go to the login page.
- Enter the user name and password you created at the time of purchase.
- Then go to “My Toolbox” on the upper right.
- Once you’re in “My Toolbox” scroll down until you see an item on the left that says “Downloads” – click on that and you’ll find all of your digital files to download and print.
If you have any questions or issues locating the files, please contact us.