When was the last time you indulged in a little self care?
Self-care is more than day spas and massages. It’s something that should be a regular part of our routines. It’s a great way to fight exhaustion and beat burnout. And to be totally honest, taking care of others is hard when you aren’t taking care of yourself.
With its beautifully designed pages, the Clutter Keeper® Self-Care Journal will help you prioritize time to care for yourself each day. It can be as simple as a shower or as luxurious as a facial or manicure. Your mind will be clearer, your thoughts less muddled, when you know you’re taking care of yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Clutter Keeper® Self-Care Journal will help you:
- Prevent yourself from trying to do too much, so you can reclaim your time and your sanity.
- Know what your boundaries are and decide how you are going to stay within them. The journal will help you learn to respect your own “no” and stand up for yourself. Give yourself the grace to make mistakes and embrace the chance to say no to a few things in your life.
- Put at least one act of self-care at the top of your to-do list every day! When you’re busy, it’s easy to put yourself last.
- Create daily routines that give you a much-needed sense of structure and familiarity in your life.
- Greatly improve your overall state of mind. Self-care works wonders on our mental health. The right morning routine can put you in the right headspace for the rest of the day. Similarly, a calming self-care routine before bed in the evening can prime you for a perfect night’s sleep.
22 – 8.5 x 11″ PRINTABLE PAGES DELIVERED DIGITALLY IN PDF FORMAT — you can instantly download the digital journal to print at home or use on your favorite device.
The set of printables includes:
- Self-care goal setting to choose at least one thing you’ll do each month throughout the year to give yourself a little TLC
- Planning worksheet to help guide you in caring for your mind, your body, your emotions and your social life
- Brain dump lists so you can get all your thoughts out of your head and on to paper
- Self-care checklist with at least 30 different self-care ideas you can use right now. You don’t have to treat yourself to an extravagant shopping spree, a day at the spa, or a weekend getaway to find a little rest and relaxation – although none of those things would hurt! There are plenty of things you can do that can give your spirits a lift and shake off a little stress.
- Weekly habit tracker so self-care becomes a regular ongoing part of your life and not just a one-time activity
- Routine setting to intentionally determine your tasks for morning and evening to ensure you’re including some much needed self-care every day
- 30 Days of Gratitude worksheet to lift your spirit by focusing on at least one thing you’re thankful for each day
- Fillable text fields for each printable so you can type directly on the pages before you print or use the journal online
- Journaling and note-taking pages to record your notes, thoughts, worries and concerns
- Beautifully designed motivational quote to provide inspiration to make more time for YOU
Once your payment has been received and processed, the file will immediately be available for instant download. If you have trouble accessing your instant download, please contact us.
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD, so you can print it at home. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. For best results, we recommend printing using the highest quality settings on your printer. You may also take the files to a local print shop or online printer.
Hooray! As soon as your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from us along with links to all the files. If you don’t see it, please check your spam or promotions folder to see if it landed in there by mistake.
If you still can’t find it or if you made your purchase awhile ago, don’t worry. You can log into your account at any time to get all of the digital files:
- Go to the login page.
- Enter the user name and password you created at the time of purchase.
- Then go to “My Toolbox” on the upper right.
- Once you’re in “My Toolbox” scroll down until you see an item on the left that says “Downloads” – click on that and you’ll find all of your digital files to download and print.
If you have any questions or issues locating the files, please contact us.