Achieve an organized home in just 4 weeks without having to do it alone.
Let’s face it — there’s nothing more frustrating than staring at overloaded closet, cabinets and storage areas and not even knowing how to make a dent in it.
Maybe you have tried to get your family to help, but you feel like you’re constantly nagging. Then when you finally overcome the mountains of stuff it all goes back to the way it was, so you wonder why you should even bother?
More and more stuff keeps getting crammed into your storage areas. You start to organize a space in your home but you get sidetracked or lose motivation so you never finish. You’re afraid to get rid of things because you might need them again in the future or you can’t part with the sentimental stuff you inherited from dearly departed loved ones.
You feel like you don’t have any support and no one in your household seems to care as much as you do. Other people make it look easy, but for you, it’s just the opposite.
But what if there was an easier way?
The truth is that having a system to organize your entire home is a game-changer, one that will save you time, give you the exact steps laid out in a way you can follow, and even make you feel more at peace and in control at home.
Let us tell you more about it…
The Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System is a fun and action-oriented program, designed to empower you to get your home organized and keep it that way in just 4 weeks.
This program was created to help women achieve an organized home from motivation to completion. We know that with the exact steps laid out in a clear way, your home can and will stay neat and tidy for longer than a few days.
If you’re overwhelmed by too much stuff and looking for a fresh start at home, I promise you this is a program you will not want to miss.
Get a Sneak Peek Inside the Fresh Start System
Frequently Asked Questions
The Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System is designed to take the mystery out of how to organize your closets, cabinets and storage areas, how to get your whole household to actually work together as a team to organize your home — and especially how to keep it organized on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the long haul.
In the 4 Week Fresh Start System you will learn:
- How to plan and execute a clean and organized home in just 4 weeks through step-by-step instruction and coaching directly from me.
- How to rally your husband and kids (or roommates) to get everyone on board so you’re motivated to work together to get organized and stay organized — and have fun doing it!
- Valuable strategies to maximize your storage space, overcome the guilt of letting things go, and tackle the biggest problem areas in your home.
- How to create healthy habits and routines so you feel confident that once you’ve got your home organized, you and your family can keep it that way long term.
The Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System is extremely comprehensive. Over the course of 4 weeks, it will literally walk you through strategies for how to create a home organization plan, to get organized room by room, and create healthy habits and routines so your home stays organized for years to come.
Each week, you will activate your home organization plan so that by the end of the program, you no longer feel like your home is out of control. With our coaching, you and your home will stop feeling like an overwhelmed mess and start feeling peaceful and orderly.
The Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System is a self-study program with instructor-led videos.
You will have immediate access to the entire program so you can watch the lessons and read through the materials at your own pace.
All video lessons are 30-50 minutes each so it won’t take you a lot of time.
- PROGRAM INTRO – Program Orientation
- LESSON ONE – Create a Home Organization Plan
- LESSON TWO – Maximize Your Storage Space
- LESSON THREE – Organize Your Bedroom Closets
- LESSON FOUR – Let Go of Stuff
- LESSON FIVE – Tackle Common Problem Areas
- LESSON SIX – Create Routines that Work
- LESSON SEVEN – Organize Your Life
- LESSON EIGHT – You Can Do This!
Each lesson is accompanied by a workbook that includes specific easy assignments to help you apply what you are learning to your own home and life.
With this course, you get:
- 4-week Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System program consisting of 9 home organization video lessons
- Action-oriented workbooks and resources for each lesson
- 8 additional BONUS training videos to dive deeper into specific topics and problem areas
- Program portal where you can keep track of your progress, watch replays of lessons and download course materials
- 3-months access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support, encouragement and coaching
- Lifetime access to the program materials
The Clutter Keeper 5 Day Kickstart is a five day program filled with short, easy-to-follow lessons designed to jumpstart your decluttering efforts by helping you clear the surface clutter throughout your home to make it tidy and sparkling clean.
This Fresh Start System is a 4-week comprehensive program that dives deeper into your home organization goals and focuses more on organizing the hidden clutter in your storage areas and closets, root causes of clutter, how to overcome the guilt of letting things go, tackling common problem areas and how to get your family to help you in the home organization process.
We highly recommend you go through both courses. Start with the 5 Day Kickstart to get the ball rolling with your decluttering efforts and then keep that momentum going with the Fresh Start System.
The Clutter Keeper Fresh Start System is for anyone who is frustrated and overwhelmed with how messy their home has become and wants help to get organized. Whether you…
- live by yourself or have roommates…
- have a long-time significant other or an untidy spouse…
- have young children or angst-filled teens…
- have adult children who haven’t collected their childhood memorabilia…
- have a lifetime of your own stuff to sort through…
- have inherited sentimental antiques and photographs left to you by your parents and relatives…
- have a scruffy dog or a pair of reclusive cats…
This program is for anyone and everyone who has been struggling to get motivated and needs encouragement and strategies to get started as well as coaching and accountability to actually make their home organization dreams a reality.
The video lessons, workbooks, and all other program materials will be delivered digitally through a password-protected members-only site, the Clutter Keeper Learning Portal. You’ll set up your own username and password at the time of purchase.
Once your payment has been received and processed, you’ll have instant access to the program and can start immediately. If you have trouble accessing your program portal, please contact us .
NOTE: These is a DIGITAL program available for online viewing and/or INSTANT DOWNLOAD. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU. For best results, we recommend printing the program materials using the highest quality settings on your printer. You may also take the files to a local print shop or online printer.
Hooray! As soon as your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail along with instructions for how to access the program. If you don’t see it, please check your spam or promotions folder to see if it landed in there by mistake.
If you still can’t find it or if you made your purchase awhile ago, don’t worry. You can log into your account at any time to access everything:
- Go to the login page.
- Enter the user name and password you created at the time of purchase.
- Then go to “My Toolbox” on the upper right.
- Once you’re in “My Toolbox” scroll down until you see the program.
If you have any questions or issues accessing the program, please contact us.
No system works unless you’re willing to use it, but we are confident that if you actually apply our methods to your life, this program will be incredibly valuable to you. That said, if you complete all of your program assignments and for any reason are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must submit your completed assignments for the course within 30 days of enrollment.
Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.